Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: any resolutions?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine are:

    1) Eat smarter

    2) improve myself
    a) spiritualy
    b) reduce debt and save.
    c) learn a new skill

    I wish myself luck.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes, good luck Charlie C~

    I don't make resolutions anymore, I can never keep them. Ha... I did quit smoking back in July tho. And of course I gained 6lbs since I haven't smoked. So, maybe lose a few pounds. On that note, I have a few people that want to say hello and to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

    Meluvusolong
    Mewantusobad
    Afternoon Delite
    Wetlipzzz
    Meso******
    Luscious
    WetNWild
    and a few others. Ha...

    We had a [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] last nite and they all stayed over, we are now having coffee and a buffet breakfast. Have some...

    Have a great New Years Day~
    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <marquee><font size="5">Happy New Year Everyone!</font></marquee>

    As for New Years Resolutions I plan to:
    Live and Let Live
    Maintain a positive attitude
    Practice singing and playing more regularly
    Hope for PEACE
    Eat more sensibly
    Get more exercise
    Find a better job >$
    Be less of a social toad
    AND
    Think about Cherie alot!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    That last one doesn't really need to be a resolution though.
    It comes naturally no matter what I do!

    <font size="5">2</font> [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] <font size=5>4!</font>
    It's going to be a great year if I get my way!
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 01, 2004 10:52 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charlie, those are great goals to shoot for, I wish you good luck also (That should be twice the luck, ehh?).
    NYJ, congratulations on quitting the ciggie habit. Growing up I had loads of nasty habits but luckily for me tobacco was one I didn?t get hooked on. Stay strong. I send my regards to your posse.
    Danger Dude, I think you have one of the most positive attitudes of anyone I know, I?m sure you will be able to maintain it for at least another year (But it is still Ok to kick yer CPU from time to time). One day we will know Peace, but until that time, I?m sure we all hope for Peace.
    As for the Boy Named Ella, I too have a few resolutions.
    1) To lose a few pounds (Dr recommends about 150). I had lost 25 and then found 12 during the holidays.
    2) Get back into music. I really want to take a local Christian rock band into the studio and produce a few tracks for them.
    3) I want to share more time with my wife, as we both grow spiritually
    4) Not to worry about that shiny spot on the top of my head where hair usta grow
    5) Continue to contribute to the love and entertainment here on the World Famous Cherie Currie Message Board.
    Happy New Years My Friends? Peace?

    Rog

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Ellanoize!
    The way I figger it, one's attitude can either make 'em or break 'em!
    I prefer to be made! LOL! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    As for yer resolutions, I wish you minimal obstacles as you proceed through life's wild and crazy journey!
    Your continuing contributions to the World Famous Cherie Currie Board are always appreciated and, hopefully, will continue forever and a day!
    4 sure,
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rkn rn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am following Steven Tyler's suggestions....."work, like you don't need the money" [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] and "love,like you've never been hurt before" [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic